Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake

I had a couple of people request Strawberry Shortcake bows. After searching to no avail for printed ribbon to use, I decided to make some bottlecaps. I found some cute 1" circle images on Etsy and made bows to match the colors in the images, and here's the result...


I think it turned out pretty cute! Now on to my next feat of bottlecap greatness.... a necklace for a friend's daughter. I'll let you know how it turns out!

In other news, MARK YOUR CALENDARS LAS VEGAS FOLKS:

66th Spouses' Group Holiday Bazaar
October 16, 9AM-3PM @ the Aliante Library

Come out and support the vendors who support this fabulous group of military spouses. I'll be there peddling my wares, along with ladies selling Scentsy, Lia Sophia, tutus, Christmas ornaments, and much more! Come by, say hello, and get some early holiday shopping done. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm following you now!
    Songberries

    ReplyDelete