Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Another day and one tasty-looking cupcake recipe - YUM!

First things first, I was doing a little blog-hopping and came across an awesome recipe for Nutella cupcakes at Saurkraut Crafts. Seriously, judging by the pic she posted, I think I could live off of these things! I'm definitely going to make some in the very near future!

Here's what they look like (her pic):


Anyway, it was a productive day outside of the house. I, of course, accomplished nothing at home, however, I learned how to make some really cute Christmas ball ornaments. I'll post pics and a tutorial when I get around to doing my own, but the ones we made today are for a fundraiser. Which brings me to my next topic: IF YOU LIVE IN VEGAS, PLEASE COME TO THIS FALL BAZAAR --->


I'll be set up there, as will several other home-based business ladies. It's a great chance to do some early Christmas shopping! See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my cupcakes! I hope you make them and enjoy them too!

    ReplyDelete