Monday, October 11, 2010

A great weekend comes to a close

I just had a super fun weekend with my family - the extra day today was great! I'm really kind of sad to see it end, but I guess someone has to make some money around here so my hubby's back to work tomorrow. Saturday night, my friend Cait and I celebrated turning 30 this month with a party. The guys grilled up a mountain of chicken fajitas and shrimp, and even made homemade chips, guacamole, and salsa. It was delicious! I don't know what the big deal is about this b-day (for some), because I'm actually pretty excited about it. It's a milestone. I've finally made it as an adult! Of course, having 2 kids and being married for over 6 years may have already qualified me for that. Anyway, we spent Sunday evening taking the kids to a pumpkin patch and had a blast! All in all, it was a terrific weekend for family fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment